Cinespia holds nighttime screenings of classic movies in and around Los Angeles, especially in Hollywood Forever, the famous cemetery where classic movie stars are buried, in Santa Monica Boulevard. This month Cinespia are hosting The Outsiders on their outdoor screen, along with pre show DJs, themed photobooths and the chance to have a picnic at…
Month: August 2014
- Ralph Macchio’s book, Waxing On is released today! Win 2 tickets for his sold out Tulsa talk with S.E Hinton
- Coppola gets his Star and Matt returns to Oklahoma!
- The Outsiders arrives in 4K/UHD this Autumn!
- Rumble Fish screening at The New Beverly, LA August 19th as part of William Smith tribute!
- Matt Dillon at Marateale 2021 and an update on his new projects, Land Of Dreams and American Dreamer.