What did you do during the beginning of a global pandemic? Francis Coppola locked down with his extended family in Napa Valley, getting together for group meals and film screenings, according to Esquire and Haute Living. Coppola and American Zoetrope turned the further lockdowns into an opportunity to scrutinise how they could restore his films, following The
Mr. William Smith passed away on the 5th of July, at the Motion Picture and Television Fund’s Country House and Hospital at the age of 88. His beloved wife, Joanne sadly shared the news on the William Smith pages she maintains on Facebook. The New Beverly Cinema in Los Angeles, (owned by Quentin Tarantino, an
The BFI’S largest screen, NFT1 will show the film The BFI may not have shown Francis Ford Coppola’s Rumble Fish since 1995, according to some old press clippings but we are excited to say they are rectifying that by showing it this Friday, the 2nd of July as part of their lauded Members Picks line
- The Outsiders arrives in 4K/UHD this Autumn!
- Rumble Fish screening at The New Beverly, LA August 19th as part of William Smith tribute!
- Matt Dillon at Marateale 2021 and an update on his new projects, Land Of Dreams and American Dreamer.
- Rumble Fish is screening at London’s BFI
- #HangOutAtHome and watch Rumble Fish with Rebel Reel Cine Club!