Sodapop, Sam Seaborn and Standing Ovations! I first met Rob Lowe in 2005, when he came over to act in Aaron Sorkin’s “A Few Good Men” on the West End stage. He showed how generous he is with fans taking it all in his stride as they packed the stage door, asking questions, taking photos
Tag: The Outsiders
(My two omnibus editions of S.E Hinton works! The left is Viking 2001, the right is Collins Tracks from the UK in 1995, my all time favourite UK edition) For their Holiday Gift Guide, Barnes & Noble added a huge roster of authors to sign copies of their books to be sold in stores. S.E
Cinespia holds nighttime screenings of classic movies in and around Los Angeles, especially in Hollywood Forever, the famous cemetery where classic movie stars are buried, in Santa Monica Boulevard. This month Cinespia are hosting The Outsiders on their outdoor screen, along with pre show DJs, themed photobooths and the chance to have a picnic at
Here is the first Throwback Thursday post on the site! Last year I was lucky enough to visit Los Angeles in September and have a great time exploring with friends and family. A month before I went, I saw a painted mural in progress, through pictures tweeted to C Thomas Howell. As soon as I
- Coppola gets his Star and Matt returns to Oklahoma!
- The Outsiders arrives in 4K/UHD this Autumn!
- Rumble Fish screening at The New Beverly, LA August 19th as part of William Smith tribute!
- Matt Dillon at Marateale 2021 and an update on his new projects, Land Of Dreams and American Dreamer.
- Rumble Fish is screening at London’s BFI