What did you do during the beginning of a global pandemic? Francis Coppola locked down with his extended family in Napa Valley, getting together for group meals and film screenings, according to Esquire and Haute Living. Coppola and American Zoetrope turned the further lockdowns into an opportunity to scrutinise how they could restore his films, following The
Tag: Studiocanal UK
- Coppola gets his Star and Matt returns to Oklahoma!
- The Outsiders arrives in 4K/UHD this Autumn!
- Rumble Fish screening at The New Beverly, LA August 19th as part of William Smith tribute!
- Matt Dillon at Marateale 2021 and an update on his new projects, Land Of Dreams and American Dreamer.
- Rumble Fish is screening at London’s BFI